Walmart customers get Hard Candy for spring
BENTONVILLE, Ark. Walmart is gearing up for spring with a collection of new Hard Candy beauty products slated to be on shelf the first week of May.
The new Hard Candy makeup products include:
- Hot Smudge: A duo cream eyeliner/smudge shadow housed in a long case with a brush and smudger. The price is $6.
- Meteor Eyes: This is a high-pigment, baked eye shadow that is buildable to create endless looks. It can be used "dry" for a sheer color or "wet" for an intense, dramatic look. The price is $6.
- Powder Keg: These powdery-fine, silky-soft shadows promise to deliver more intense color than pressed or cream eye shadows. The formula is made from pearlized powders. The price is $6.
- Welcome Matte: This is a micro-pigmented pressed powder that promises to eliminate unwanted shine. It includes a mirror and sponge and is priced at $8.
- Moon Glow: This is a multi-tasking translucent powder infused with illuminating gold powder. It includes a mirror and sponge and is priced at $8.
- Take Me Out Liner (glitter): This is a micro glitter-infused eyeliner pencil priced at $5.
- Take Me Out Liner (molten metal): The molten metal eye pencils are available in a rainbow of shades. The color glides on smooth and stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries for a long-lasting finish. The price is $5.
In addition to the new makeup, beauty mavens can also buy a 100% nylon Train Case accented with the signature Hard Candy art and customer zipper pulls ($9) or a cosmetic bag that also features the signature Hard Candy styling and zipper pulls ($4).