Sundial Brands expands baby care line distribution to more than 7,000 retail locations
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Sundial Brands, the maker of natural skin and hair brand SheaMoisture, has expanded its SheaMoisture Baby Care Collection to more than 5,000 CVS/pharmacy stores, 1,500 Kroger locations and more than 700 Stop & Shop/Giant retail outlets nationwide, the manufacturer announced on Thursday.
Products available in launch locations include:
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Head-to-Toe Wash (suggested retail price of $9.99): Enriched with shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, frankincense and myrrh extracts, this wash and shampoo cleanses and nourishes.
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment (SRP $9.99): Petroleum-free treatment ointment aids in soothing irritation and dryness from diaper and heat rash. Also, ideal for moisturizing chapped lips, cheeks, hands, arms and legs.
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Eczema Therapy Butter (SRP $9.99): Relieves symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, while protecting dry, cracked or irritated skin. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and instantly moisturizes delicate skin.
- Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Eczema Therapy Bar Soap ($4.99): Sulfate-free wash and shampoo gently cleanses away impurities and nurtures tender skin without causing dryness or tightness.
- Olive & Marula Head-to-Toe Baby Wash (SRP $9.99): Ultra-moisturizing body wash and shampoo makes bath time gentle enough for everyday use regardless of age, with aloe vera, marula oil and avocado oil.
- Olive & Marula Healing Baby Lotion (SRP $9.99): Blend of olive oil, shea butter and marula oil hydrates skin, while cocoa butter, vitamin E and aloe vera soften and protect.
Shea butter used in the products is ethically sourced through a special program created by SheaMoisture with seven women’s co-ops in Northern Ghana, with above market prices paid directly to co-ops for shea butter.