Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle launches Prune for June summer style contest
SHELTON, Conn. — Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle, which is a razor and bikini trimmer in one, has announced the launch of its Prune for June Summer Style Contest on PruneforJune.com.
Now through June 30, consumers are encouraged to discover their trimstyle personality and create a Pinterest board for a chance to win a grand prize of summer must-haves.
To help spread the word on Prune for June, Schick Quattro for Women has partnered with four lifestyle and fashion bloggers and a celebrity stylist to create Pinterest boards inspired by their own trimstyle personalities.
- The Landing Strip – Jacey Duprie of DamselinDior.com
- The Stargazer – Elizabeth Dehn of BeautyBets.com
- The Heart Breaker – Cassandra LaValle of cocokelley.com
- The Flash – Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat.com
- The Bare-muda Triangle - Rachael Russell, fashion stylist and creator of Style Saves at stylesaves.org
The top 10 boards for each trimstyle will be based on fan votes. One grand prize winner per trimstyle will be selected to win a prize package worth $2,500. A second place winner will receive a prize package worth $1,000.
Upon entry and voting, consumers will also be able to download a Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle coupon for a future purchase.