P&G launches on-the-go app, Always Me
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble's feminine protection brand, Always, has launched its Always Me mobile application that enables women to track their period and ovulation.
Not just a standard period and ovulation tracker, the Always Me application is a personalized, on-the-go application that helps women manage their cycles and offers timely support and advice.
"A key motivator for us was the reality that while all women establish daily routines and different ways to manage their monthly cycles, they are also looking for solutions to help make their lives a little easier," stated Courtney Schuster, Always global brand manager. "In an age where our phones connect us to our family, friends and on-demand content, we created the Always Me mobile app to help women stay connected with their bodies in a current, customizable way."
One of the features of Always Me is a personalized question-and-answer function to address any personal or intimate questions that she may have. Consumers can submit a question related to their menstrual cycle, and a health professional will provide an answer within 24 hours.
Now available for free download in the Apple iTunes Store, Always Me includes:
- An interactive tracker and calendar to help manage a woman's period/cycle;
- A personalized, expert Q&A function for users to submit private, personal questions;
- A "Shop Always" button for discreet, immediate and direct online purchase of Always feminine hygiene products from one's mobile device, as well as a store locator;
- Reminder notifications for anticipated arrival of period or ovulation; and
- Tips on topics ranging from how to better manage one's cycle, health matters, exercise, etc.
Looking ahead, P&G plans to expand the mobile application to include a wide range of information and tips for various aspects of a woman's life, including skin, hair and beauty care -- areas that can be affected during a woman's monthly cycle.