New Revlon Nano Diamond styling tools hit retail
EL PASO, Texas — Diamonds are a girl’s best friend — in hair care appliances? Revlon thinks so and has launched a set of styling tools for the retail market dubbed Nano Diamond.
Diamonds deliver the highest thermal conductivity of any known solid, and low friction for improved heat transfer and faster, smoother, snag-free styling, according to the company. Tourmaline and ceramic also can be found in this line for frizz-free locks, shiny strands and even heat transfer for healthier results.
The line includes:
- 1875W full performance dryer ($24.99)
- 2-in-1 styler for straight styles and curls ($29.99)
- 1” plates digital straightener ($29.99)
- ¾” slim retro wave specialty iron ($29.99)
- 1”retractable curling iron, even when hot ($29.99)
Many of the styling tools can be found at Ulta Beauty, Walmart and Kmart for suggested retail price of $24.99 to $29.99.