Nestlé reveals new candy offerings in time to stock Easter baskets
GLENDALE, Calif. — Just in time for Easter celebrations, Nestlé USA Confections and Snacks has unveiled a handful of new offerings available in retail stores nationwide.
The collection's highlights for spring include:
- New WONKA Laffy Taffy Jelly Beans (MSRP $2.49, 14 oz.)
- Nestlé Butterfinger Bunny and Crunch Bunny (MSRP $3.49, 5.5 oz.)
- NERDS Bumpy Jelly Beans (MSRP $2.49, 13 oz.)
- Butterfinger NestEggs and Crunch NestEggs (MSRP $2.68, 10 oz.)
- WONKA Zero Gravity Egg Hunt (MSRP $5.29, 3.4 oz.)
- Hard2Find Egg Hunt — Each egg is shaped and colored to look like objects in nature, from rocks and bark to concrete and grass, and is pre-filled with WONKA candy: NERDS, SweeTARTS and Laffy Taffy for an outdoor egg hunt (MSRP $5.29, 3.4 oz.)
- WONKA Egg Fillers — Includes Spree, SweeTARTS, Bottle Caps and Gobstoppers in one individually wrapped package (MSRP $3.99, 18 oz.)
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.