NATU hair care products to hit Whole Foods Markets in New England region
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Natural hair care line NATU has announced that its entire line will be available in selected Whole Foods Market retail stores throughout the New England region — Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, as of early September.
According to the manufacturer, what makes its formulas unique is that they are made with natural, plant-based ingredients that match up with the structural ingredients found in healthy hair.
"When creating the formula for NATU products, we studied the actual structure of the hair," explained Stephen Krawczyk, founder of NATU. "Hair is composed of natural-born proteins, lipids, amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and other nutrients — which have been included in the exclusive NATU formulas. We are passionate about using highly effective natural ingredients, while eliminating synthetics from everyday life as much as possible."
NATU is 96.8% to 99.5% natural and NATU has no sulfates, silicones, resins, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, ethoxylates, artificial colors or synthetic fragrances, the company stated.
The NATU line is comprised of eight products that care for all hair types and textures:
- Liberating Shampoo and Reawakening Conditioner for untreated hair;
- Professional Colorist Shampoo and Conditioner for hair that has been color-treated or is dry/damaged;
- Reviving Mist for dry, damaged hair;
- Volumizing Mist for fine, thin hair;
- Managing Mist for normal hair; and
- Silkening Mist for thick, coarse hair.