La Roche-Posay to launch Redermic[+]
NEW YORK La Roche-Posay is launching in July at select CVS stores, CVS.com and select Duane Reade locations its new anti-aging formula called Redermic[+], which stems from research into sensitive skin.
According to the manufacturer, it is the first wrinkle-filling treatment to combat the micro-inflammatory source of aging. Redermic [+] contains three corrective anti-aging ingredients: 5% pure vitamin C, essential in the fight against aging:
- Reinforces cutaneous support
- The dermatological reference ingredient to boost the synthesis of support fibers [collagen IV and VII]
- Vitamin C demonstrates optimum efficacy on collagen and wrinkles when concentrated at 5%
Madecassoside, a "custaneous repairer":
- Fills in deep wrinkles
- Regenerative action of dermal fibers via stimulation of collagen I and III synthesis
- Stemming from skin healing research, Madecassoside helps to restructure the dermal extra-cellular matrix
Hyaluronic acid, "instant smoothing" effect:
- Smoothes surface wrinkles
- Restores optimal hydration levels to smooth wrinkles
- Following surface application, water is captured and locked in, helping to smooth fine lines on skin's surface.
There is Redermic [+] for normal to combination skin and dry skin ($48). There's also an eye treatment ($38).