Kellogg transitions into 2013 with innovative new products
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. – Kellogg on Thursday announced a lineup of innovative additions to its most successful brands for 2013, featuring new flavors and healthier options for snacking.
"We are building off these [snack] brands with new products that reflect our deep understanding of people's evolving taste preferences and nutrition needs," said Alan Gravely, SVP marketing and innovation for Kellogg Snacks.
Nutri-Grain Fruit Crunch bars are a crunchy variation of the popular cereal bars, which combine 20 g of whole grain and real fruit. The Special K brand's lineup of healthier snacks include Special K Blondie Brownie Bites featuring chocolate chips along with vanilla and butterscotch flavor, packed in 100-calorie pouches. Other Special K additions for 2013 include a Berry Streusel variety of Pastry Crisps and new Honey Barbecue cracker chips.
Other new products include:
- FiberPlus Antioxidant Protein Chewy bars, in Mixed Nut and Peanut flavors
- Keebler Peanut Butter-filled Fudge-dipped pretzels
- Double Chocolatey Chunk Rice Krispies treats
- Honey Wheat, Pizza and Cheese flavors of Pringles
- Sour Cream & Onion, and Farmhouse Cheddar flavors of Pringles Multigrain
- Cheez-it Provolone Crackers