Japonesque introduces snap-on makeup brush collection at CVS locations
SAN RAMON, Calif. — Japonesque, a maker of beauty supplies, has announced that its Artist Tools by Japonesque — an interchangeable, snap-on makeup brush collection inspired by Hollywood — is available exclusively at CVS locations nationwide.
Featuring a three-piece starter set and five different makeup brush heads, Artist Tools by Japonesque is designed to have everything a beauty maven needs. The collection includes:
- Starter set: Includes a dual-ended magnetic brush handle that connects to all Artist Tools brush heads; foundation brush head, ideal for blending foundation and concealer; angled eye liner brush head for controlled contouring and detailed eye lining. Suggested retail price is $12;
- Powder brush: ideal for applying powder, bronzer or shimmer to face and body. SRP $9;
- Shadow crease brush: expertly define and shape eyes. Sweep the brush back and forth starting at the middle of the crease and working your way to the outer corner of the eye. This will blend darker shadow for definition and contour. SRP $4;
- All over eyeshadow brush: ideal for adding color from lid to brow. After applying darker color to the crease, use the all over shadow brush to swirl and blend color. SRP $4;
- Brow/lash comb: create full, shapely brows and defined lashes. Brush brow upward and outward to shape and define. SRP $4; and
- Bent liner brush: achieve a dramatic or natural effect. Easily lines eyes with precision and control. Tapered to a point for the most exact line. Apply more pressure to increase the thickness of the line to get a look that is bold and dramatic. SRP $4.