Jack Link's launches turkey snacks lineup
MINONG, Wis. — Jack Link's meat snack brand has introduced a new line of turkey snacks, the company recently announced.
The new portfolio of turkey snacks includes five new offerings from the company:
- Jack Link’s Original Turkey Jerky — This snack provides an excellent source of protein, is 98% fat-free, low in calories and carbs, and has no added MSG.
- New Jack Link’s Oven Roasted Turkey Tender Bites — This snack has both a new look and new name. Formerly called Jack Link’s Oven Roasted Turkey Nuggets, the new “Tender Bites” moniker is more descriptive of its easy-to-chew benefits.
- New Jack Link’s Original Turkey Strips — This product offers a highly portable serving of protein for on-the-go snacking.
- New Jack Link’s Original Turkey Sticks — This anywhere, anytime snack is unique in the world of meat sticks. Complete with easy-to-open packaging, Jack Link’s Original Turkey Sticks offer a distinct and delicious turkey taste.
- New Jack Link’s Turkey Snack Stick & Cheese Combos — Made with smoked Wisconsin Cheddar cheese and savory Jack Link’s Turkey Sticks, two great flavors collide in this tasty combo pack.
The packaging features a new color scheme using green lettering on a white background to drive differentiation from the hearty-beef cues conveyed in the company’s bold red and black base line packaging.
“Turkey is now the second-largest protein in the meat snacks category,” said Jeff LeFever, VP marketing for Jack Link’s. “We are pleased to offer a broad base of premium, high-protein turkey products with a standout, white and green package design. We believe consumers will find it easy to spot the new turkey line on store shelves.”
Jack Link’s turkey lineup is now available in stores across the country. For more information, go to JackLinks.com.