- Giant-Carlisle sponsors drug take-back events
- Giant-Carlisle launches prescription-savings card
- Ahold appoints Jan van Dam as EVP supply chain and e-commerce
- License to sell beer: Martin's new Marketplace Café allows store to navigate state's archaic liquor laws
- Ahold USA appoints SVP pharmacy, health and beauty care
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. — A Giant Food location in Phoenixville, Pa., opened its new gas station Wednesday, Carlisle, Pa.-based Giant said.
Royal Ahold-owned Giant, also known as Giant-Carlisle — to distinguish it from Landover, Md.-based Giant Food, owned by the same company — said the station would have eight pumps.
“We are excited to offer our customers a location where they can fulfill their shopping and fuel needs with a single stop,” store manager Jonathan Smith said. “This new fuel station will also provide our customers with another convenient site to fill up their tanks and redeem Giant gas extra rewards points.”