- Starting the day off right with both nutrition and convenience
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
NEW YORK Garnier Fructis Style has developed a new at-home treatment to help women battle unruly frizzy hair.
Hitting retail shelves beginning in July is the new Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector by Garnier Fructis Style, an at-home treatment that promises to smooth, de-frizz and de-bulk hair. The suggested retail price is $11.99 for each kit.
This non-permanent styling aid works best on medium to thick hair and is designed to provide results after every shampoo for up to seven shampoos as hair gradually returns to its pre-treatment state. It is safe for color-treated hair and is not a permanent relaxer or a straightener.
How it works:
- Cysteine: A protein building block found naturally in hair helps to loosen bonds that keep hair frizzy and unmanageable
- Rice oil: The conditioning treatment is formulated with rice oil to help seal in lasting smoothness, creating a weightless, humidity-resistant barrier to frizz.
- Step 1: Apply the 20-minute Smooth-It Serum to clean, damp hair. Leave in for 20 minutes then rinse
- Step 2: Apply the Heat-Activated Perfect-It Cream throughout the hair. Blow dry or flat iron hair as you normally would for sleek, shiny, more manageable hair.