Designer Greetings introduces new card collections
EDISON, N.J. — Greeting card publisher Designer Greetings announced the launch of more than 13 new collections, including:
- "Exposé," which uses photographs and verse to create funny and/or heartfelt cards. "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the hilarious and provocative photos on these cards are worth a million," the company stated;
- “Designer Boutique” is embellished with foil and tip-ons featuring gems, ribbon and glitter for "charming and classy" cards, according to the company;
- “Faithfully Yours” features scriptures from the King James Bible verse, and this year’s new designs also convert to inspirational bookmarks;
- "ChitChat" is a "fun and sassy line" designed for "today's modern woman," according to Designer Greetings;
- "Milestone Age Birthday" captures key age benchmarks with colorful and lively designs, the company stated;
- "Celebrating Family" does just that with cards that commemorate family relationships and traditions through watercolors, pop-up verses and tri-folds with recipe keepsakes;
- "To Life!" cards highlight the coming-of-age ceremonies in the Jewish faith;
- "4 Kidz" celebrates kids' achievements, ranging from braces to report cards to birthdays; and
- "Blank Cards" continue to add new designs, with this season featuring touches of beads, gems, ribbon and glitter, according to the company.
The Designer Greetings Baby, Shower, Wedding & General Anniversary and Relative Anniversary categories also have new 2’ collections this year. And rounding out Designer Collections from Designer Greetings are popular Camp Cards, Teddies, It’s Music To Me, Fairy Wishes, Beads and Bows, Because I Care, DayDreams, Country Greetings, By The Sea, Away From Home, Jacklyn Robin Keene, Biscotti, Magnifique, Initially Yours, My Word!, What IS... and Why God Created.