Curls hair care collection gains retail distribution
LOS ANGELES — Ethnic hair care brand Curls has announced that its hair care collection is now available at Walgreens, Rite Aid and Sally’s Beauty.
The Curls line contains all-natural ingredients and is free of sulfates, parabens, minerals or petroleum oils.
The products available include:
- Creamy Curl cleanser: A gentle, sulfate-free curl cleanser (suggested retail price of $9.99);
- Coconut Curlada conditioner: A hydrating and luxurious rinse-off conditioner (SRP $9.99);
- Lavish Curls moisturizer: A second-day curl refresher that reactivates and moisturizes curls (SRP $10.99);
- A cream styler that is designed to define, defrizz and moisturize tresses, leaving soft curls without hold (SRP $10.99); and
- Goddess Curls: A botanical curl gel that promises to define, defrizz and hold curls without the stiff, crunchy feeling (SRP $7.99).