- Lansinoh launches breast pump, baby bottle and nonmedicinal pain reliever for breast-feeding moms
- Medela launches Calma breastmilk feeding system into mass, specialty
- Abbott introduces Similac SimplySmart baby bottle
- IRS reclassifies breast-feeding as medical expenditure
- Arrowhead launches eco-friendly bottled water, recycling campaign
NEW YORK — A baby brand has introduced a new line of 100% BPA-free, eco-friendly baby bottles.
BornFree's eco-friendly bottles include Eco Classic and Eco Deco varieties, which are available in 5-oz. and 9-oz. sizes. What's more, the company said that its baby bottles can be returned to BornFree for recycling, where they will be recycled into other products, such as toys and furniture.
"BornFree has always been committed to a baby's health and well-being; now we're also committed to preserving the earth's precious resources," said Ron Vigor, president and co-founder of BornFree. "Our products are not only safe for your baby, but also safe for the earth. By purchasing BornFree eco-friendly bottles, consumers are making a conscious decision to do their part for both the health of their baby and the health of the planet."