Babyliss develops fully automatic professional curl machine
NEW YORK — Babyliss has introduced the new Babyliss Pro MiraCurl, which the company is positioning as the world’s first fully automatic professional curl machine that forms one perfect curl after another.
According to the manufacturer, industry sources have noted that this is the most impactful and innovative launch since the pistol grip hair dryer was invented in 1960.
MiraCurl benefits include:
- Nano titanium curl chamber for smooth curling action and shiny results;
- Four timer settings for different curl effects;
- Three heat settings (375°F, 410°F, 450°F);
- Three-direction curl control (right, left, alternate); and
- Professional brushless motor.
Licensed stylists can purchase from a professional beauty distributor for $179.99; the suggested client retail price is $249.99.