Alaffia's Beautiful Curls products now available at Whole Foods
OLYMPIA, Wash. Alaffia, a fair trade and natural beauty company, has announced that its line of hair care products now is available at Whole Foods and select food stores.
The Beautiful Curls products are formulated specifically for waves, curls and kinky hair. Beautiful Curls formulas combine unrefined shea butter with fresh plant extracts, unrefined oils and naturally sourced additives to soften, moisturize and enhance curls. They are free of harsh sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances and parabens, and they are not tested on animals.
The curl-activating shea butter system for curly to kinky hair collection includes:
- Shea butter curl activating shampoo;
- Shea butter curl activating leave-in conditioner;
- Shea butter deep-conditioning treatment;
- Shea butter curl activating cream;
- Shea butter curl sculpting wax; and
- Shea butter curl reviving tonic.
The curl-enhancing shea butter system for wavy to curly hair collection includes:
- Shea butter curl enhancing shampoo;
- Shea butter curl enhancing leave-in conditioner; and
- Shea butter curl defining gel.
The curl-nurturing shea butter system for babies and up line includes:
- Shea butter curl-nurturing shampoo; and
- Shea butter curl-nurturing leave-in conditioner.